Whatsapp is the most famous mobile messaging platform to date. But do you know some of the secrets tricks of WhatsApp which can take you to the next level? Here in this article, I am highlighting most famous So far
#1 How to Delete Useless Photos in WhatsApp Automatically
First of all, open the WhatsApp app on your Android smartphone and then click on settings from three dotted icons located on the top right corner.
Now from the settings, tap on
Now you need to tap on .
Here you need to unselect Photos, Audios, Videos, and Documents.
Now repeat the same thing for WiFi and Roaming.
Also, You Can Try
That’s it, you are done! now WhatsApp will not save any media files on your phone’s gallery.
#2 How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Android
First of all, you need to download App on your Android device.
Now there you need to Tap on the “+” to create a schedule.
Now you can “Select Recipient”, “Select Time”, “Select Frequency” and at last enter the message to create a schedule.
Once you have created you can see the Scheduled task on the home screen of “Scheduler for WhatsApp”
That’s it! It works without root and by far the easiest way to send messages
#3 How to Watch Whatsapp Status Anonymously
2. Inside the settings of this file explorer switch on the Show Hidden Files option.
3. After making this changes to the explorer’s head to the location where your WhatsApp files are stored. This is simply the folder named in your storage.
4. Inside this folder access the folder, you could be able to look for the status files inside there. The media for the status of the WhatsApp would be there and you shall be able to view then anonymously without the user being getting about it
#4 How to Save Whatsapp Status Without Taking Screenshots
· download the , this application is available for the users over the internet or in the app stores.
· Make use of the app and open it up, you would be asked whether the status is video or photo, select the type of media which is exactly the same for the status you have seen and you are just willing to download.
Like if the status is an image file then choose the image from the app rather choose video for the video status.
· The same status that you just saw inside the WhatsApp will now be seen on inside the app after the above step, there you should go and select the Download button so as to make up the downloading for that particular status on the screen. Instantly after you tap on the download button your status will start to save on your device storage. You could check for the downloaded status inside the gallery or the file manager of the system!
#5 How to Erase Sent Messages on WhatsApp
1. Just on the you want to erase until a window appears. In that window you’ll see three options: , or .
2. If you choose “,” the message will only disappear from your device.
3. The “” option will erase the message or attachment from both your device and the recipient’s device.
4. You can erase the attachments the same way you would the messages. You can also delete multiple messages at once if you ever need to do so. Just long-press on all the messages and each of them will be highlighted so you know which ones you chose. The messages will also be erased from the notification center.
#6 How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages to Text
[For IOS Download and install Audio To Text For WhatsApp]
2. Then just open the Whatsapp on your device and then open the chat where you wish to convert the voice message into text. Note that you could freely use any of the conversation inside the Whatsapp for changing the voice messages. Once you have located the voice message you wish to work on, select it and then long tap over it.
3. There would be a number of options arising after you long press over the voice message and from those options you need to tap on the Share option. From the list that appears for sharing of the voice file just select the Transcriber option. The app will then automatically convert the voice file to text and then show it to you on the screen. There will be nothing else you will have to do!
#7 How to Record Video Calls on WhatsApp and Facebook
#1 DU Recorder
This is simply a screen recorder app that is capable of recording the screenplay and we chose this app because there is no need for root access to make this app work. The users simply need to pull the notification bar and from the controls placed there just run or pause the recording. Install this app on your device and you can use it with Whatsapp, Facebook, and even the all other available apps for the screen recording purposes.
#8 How to Use WhatsApp as a Private Store for your Documents and Notes
1. First of all you have to inside the WhatsApp
2. Then add any of your familiar friend contact inside the group
3. Then Long press on the member and remove from the list as well as group.
4. After removing the member you will be the only member of that group
Technically, As anything to that group as a message, while ur is text document or images to media anything. This will be stored in the WhatsApp cloud storage which is unlimited! Thats it you are done with this and had successfully implemented the guide.
#9 Spy On Someone Else Whatsapp
1. Borrow your friends’ android phone which you want to spy for just one minute.
2. Go to settings —> About phone —> Status—> Wi-Fi MAC address
3. Note down the mac address. Keep the phone for few more minutes. we need it man.
4. Now go to your phone and uninstall whatsapp.
6. Now Download and install whatsapp on your phone. Whatsapp will send the verification code to your friend’s phone.
7. verify your downloaded whatsapp by the verification code sent to your friend’s phone.
8. You have installed exact replica of your friend’s whatsapp. Now whatever he or she will do, you can track it with your phone. Useful for parents and lovers. Do not use it for illegal purpose.
#10Stop Everyone From Knowing You Read Their Message By Default
You can also stop whatsapp from showing someone else read notification. That is , no one can find out you read their message or not. The only disadvantage is that once you check this option, You also can not determine when your message was read by other.
1. Open your WhatsApp and tap icon on the top right of your screen.
2. Now move to .
3. Uncheck .
#11 Recover Your Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
1. Connect your mobile with your pc via USB cable.
2. Go to the folder named WhatsApp/Databases
3. Two files are there named msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt and msgstore.db.crypt msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt file contains all the messages sent or received in last 7 days.
4. Open it with notepad or WordPad to view and read messages.
#12 Whatsapp Profile Picture Prank!
1. Connect your Phone to PC via USB cable
2. Go to WhatsApp -> Profile Pictures folder
3. Copy your friend’s profile pic name and delete the profile pic.
4. Now make an image of size 561 x 561 Pixel dimension and Rename as Copied Name
5. Make it horrible or funny so that your friend gets really scared.
6. Show him his profile pic on the phone, he will be shocked.
#13 Send A Message To All Your Friends At Once.
If you want to send a message to more than one person, you can use WhatsApp broadcast feature.
1. For that, you have to first create a broadcast list from your contacts.
2. Once its ready, go to new broadcast and send a message.
3. It will be sent to all your friends.
4. The only condition is that the person in your broadcast should also have your phone number saved on their phone.
Friends, If You Like The Post Kindly Comment Below The Post And Do Share Your Response, Thanks For Reading.. 👍 👲