Hey there, Whatsapp Messenger as we know is considered the best messaging/texting app and is used and trusted by people worldwide. Some people use Whatsapp for chatting with friends, some for chatting with family, and some to chat with their love, crush, etc. If someone blocks you on WhatsApp then it is the worst part in the WhatsApp. I know you are curious to know his/her profile picture, last seen, WhatsApp status and by the end of this article, you’ll find yourself unblocked for sure. So Let’s follow these steps To unblock Yourself from Whatsapp.
PROCEDURE TO UNBLOCK WHATSAPP ACCOUNT –
- Open WhatsApp on your device
- Go to settings & Hit on the Account Tab
- Now Enter your Phone number and Click on delete my account
- Now open App manager in phone setting
- Locate Whats App and uninstall the same
- Once the app is completely uninstalled from your device, restart your device/phone
- Now open Play Store and install whats app again
- Once the fresh installation is completed open the app.
- Now enter the data required like mobile no ( your phone number), OTP etc to start the app.
- It’s done, now you can start texting the user who blocked you in his/her account as you have been unblocked from his/her Whats App account