Control PC with android – Nowadays computer has become a daily need of our life. Using computer is become our routine. Usually you have heard of controlling PC to PC by using various softwares. But you have ever thought of controlling PC using Android. Yes you heard it right. You can easily control PC with Android. Today we’re gonna a share a very interesting trick from which you would be able to control your PC using your Smartphone, yeah that is possible. I know it would be awesome to use your smartphone as a remote control to control your PC. Well there are lot of reasons to prefer making smartphone your remote control and there are lot of Apps available out there for this purpose but they all aren’t up to the mark. But the trick mentioned here is a lot better than the other options available. So to make your smartphone a remote control you have to follow some simple steps mentioned below. So guys try this simple trick.
We gonna do that by using an App called Chrome Remote Desktop. The developer of App is Google Inc. And this App is rated 4.3 stars on Google Playstore. It comes with material UI for best user experience. So let’s get started with this App.
Features of Chrome Remote Desktop –
1. Securely access your computer from your Android device.
2. You can also access multiple computers.
3. Easy to use features. And Many More…
Below are the steps that you need to follow to control PC with Android.
2. Open the App, there you will see a “My Computer” option and below there will be your Google account which you have to log in your device.
3. Now open Google Chrome in your PC and Download and Install the Chrome Remote Desktop extension – Click here to Download. Thus, an extension will be added to your chrome and you will now see Chrome App Launcher in your Taskbar.
4. At last, In Chrome App Launcher you will see Chrome Remote Desktop icon click on it. Now the Installation process will start and just move forward with the steps.
5. A software will automatically download to your PC for remote sharing. Just install it and move forward according to the screenshot and click on “Get Started” to access your PC from anywhere
6. Now you have to set a pin for Remote Computer Share, after that enable the feature. Now its time to go to your mobile again, there in the App you have to click on refresh and you will see your PC in the list.
7. Click in the bar then enter your pin and now you can access your computer screen.
8. That’s it you are done, now you can do anything in your PC using your smartphone. Now would be easily tweak your PC by Android.
There are many Apps available on internet to control PC with android but I have found Chrome Remote Desktop as option to perform this task. Perhaps, we covered all things related to Chrome Remote Desktop but still If you are looking for an alternative then give a try to TeamViewer.
Friends, If You Like The Post Kindly Comment Below The Post And Do Share Your Response, Thanks For Reading.. 👍 👲
Secret Video Recorder does background recording, NO preview, so you can use your phone as normal and NO ONE can tell you are recording...
Tricks4hacker.com usually gives knowledge about Tricks & Not For Hacking (i.e Carding, Cyber Crimes. etc), this Tricks will Not Affect any kind of security of any websites or personal networks. These Tricks are all About Learning and Keeping safe From Hackers.