Many of daily blog readers should know about it to use Unlimited Free Recharges Tricks every day. And Many of them are already know that, How to Use Xprivacy Xposed Module app, But some of our blog readers have still confusion about that what is Xprivacy, How to use it & what are the benefits of it. It’s a Very Good, Beneficial app & Working fine in Kitkat Android Rooted Device without any issues. This will also work in Lollipop but it’s not working properly in it.
Before we go to Procedure of How to Install and use Xprivacy App we should know first that what Actually Xprivacy is.
Xprivacy is an Android app, which offers you to hide your Mobile’s Information from any app. As you know, any app you install in your android phone, they take all of your data like Android Id, IMEI, Gmail id, IP Address etc. So they will secretly store all of your information in their servers which is not good for our privacy. So for Snoofing our device information & Send fake or disallow other party apps for do not take your info, this app is created.
So this is very good application, which you can use in your Android Mobile Phone without any issues at all. So now, let’s talk about all the benefits of Xprivacy app, How to Install & Use it.
Fully Free to Use [No Need to Pay Any Charges]
Interface is easy to use as well as easy to work
Snoof IMEI, Android id, GUID of any app, without changing original android values.
Requirements to Install and use Xprivacy App –
1. First of All Root Your Android Device.
If your Device is Non-Root, Then Visit – HERE
2. First of All you Should Have Xposed Framework, so Download from below Link –HERE
3. And lollipop Users Download – HERE
4. Now Download Xprivacy App – HERE
How to Install Xposed Framework –
1. Lets Download Xposed Framework From Above link.
2. Now Install it and Open it.
3. Now It will show some of Option at Home like Framework, Modules, Downloads etc.
4. Lets Click on First Option “Framework” & then Click on “Install/Update”..
4. Now wait till it load all the installed app.
5. Now Select the app which you want to Snoof and click on it
6. Now Click on Anything, which you want to Snoof like location, identification, phone (IMEI) etc.
7. Now Click at corner option, click on settings and Click on “Randomize Data”.