It's rumored across the web that the person located at the very top of your "InitialChatFriendsList" is the person who last looked at your profile, . People you never have contact with will most likely be at the very bottom, and those that you communicate with more frequently will probably be up top.
- Lets Check here is the new way-
- Login your Facebook Account.
- Go to HOME page
- Press CTRL+U and a New Window Open Where you see the Source Code of Facebook Page or You can also Do it By Right Click >> Open Source Code.
- .Now Press CTRL+F and Search for this InitialChatFriends
- Numbers starting with 100 is the Facebook Profile ID’s
- Copy that code and put it on home page of the face book
- https://www.facebook.com/(Code starts with 100)
- Lets check yours...............
If u got this useful then plz click on LIKE .. Thank you for visiting
Note: Please note that this tutorial is solely for educational purpose and I am not responsible for any kind of illegal usage of this tutorial.